Made with floors of baked eggplants and sautéed vegetables.
Best way to enjoy eggplant during July to October season, during this time eggplants become one of your favorite vegetables with low-carbs and this is the best way to have it in a fine delicious dish without deep fat frying and loads with calories.
Preparation and Cook time: 35 min
Fats: 3.4 g
Protein: 15 g
|Onion||1 piece fine chopped|
|Garlic||1 clove fine chopped|
|Bell pepper (all colors)||525 g|
|Salt and pepper|
1- Prepare the Eggplant.
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius degrees. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice Eggplants in half lengthwise. Place eggplants onto the baking sheet. brush each piece with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2- Roast the Eggplant.
- Roast in the preheated oven until softened and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
3- Prepare the Vegetables.
- Bring a half piece of onion and 1 clove of garlic into a fine chopped.
- Cut the rest of the vegetables (Celery and Bell Pepper) into 5mm small cubes.
3- Saute the vegetables.
- start by sauteing the finely chopped onion and garlic, until lightly brown.
- Stir bell pepper and celery, with the onion and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
4- Serve and Garnish.
- place one slice of a roasted eggplant in the middle of the plate.
- on the top of the eggplant roughly place the sautéed vegetables.
- repeat the same 2 step on the top of it to get to a layers shape.