”A very nice dessert to have when you top some fruits on it”
Such a simple ingredients to make an elegant dessert. you will want to have a torch to burn the sugar in the top and create a glossy surface.
Preparation and Cook time: 35 min
Fats: 56 g
Protein: 6 g
|Cream||400 ml (2 1/4 Cups)|
|Vanilla Extract||5 ml (1 teaspoon)|
|Sugar||60 g (1/4 Cups)|
- its better to use a Vanilla Bean ( 1 piece should be enough), but since its hard to get it then just go ahead and use the Vanilla Extract.
1- Pre-Heat Oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 110 Celsius Degrees (230 Fahrenheit Degrees).
2- Heat the Mixture.
- In a saucepan, heat the Cream for 5 min with the Vanilla Extract and keep it simmering.
- In a bowl stir the Egg Yolk with the Sugar, add a little bit of the Hot Cream in the saucepan and keep stirring.
- Add the mixture in the saucepan mix it well with the Hot Cream.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins.
3- Bake in steam water bath.
- Place the ramekins in a deep baking tray.
- Pour water in the sides of the ramekins in the deep baking tray.
- Bake for 25 – 30 min.
- Let it cool then refrigerate.
- Sprinkle Sugar at the top and use the torch to burn the surface.