When i was young Soft Roll Bread was my favorite thing to eat! i used to eat it plane with no topping or any kind of dips. Basically when you ask me what is my favorite dish easily i would say Bread..
Serving: 22 Piece
Preparation and Cook time: 1 hr
Fats: 0.6 g
Protein: 5.1 g
|Bread Improver (Polish or Sourdough)||10 g|
|Water (Ice Cold)||500 ml|
1- Mix all the ingredients excluding Salt.
- Sieve Flour in a bowl.
- Add Yeast, Bread Improver, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, and Water.
2- Slow Mixing.
- With a mixing machine or with your hand try to mix or beat for 3 min slowly or till it gets to a soft dough.
3- Fast Mixing.
- In a process of mixing give it 5 min of fast mixing.
4- Add Salt.
- While its mixing switch back to slow mixing.
- Add the Salt and keep mixing for 3 min.
- Shape every 40 g as a roll.
- Arrange them in a tray and make sure to make space between them.
6- Improving the dough.
- Cover the tray of the arranged rolled dough and let it improve inside a closed area (lets say a switched off oven) or you can just let it be in a room temperature for 1 hour
7- Time to Bake!
- Pre-heat oven to 180 Celsius Degrees (356 Fahrenheit Degrees). for 10 min.
- Bake for 15 min.