One of my first, favorite and masterwork baking recipe. As much as i love Basbousa with milk, i love baking them with milk also. Ramadan is where i bake Basbouse almost everyday to give away for my friends and family.
Serving: 8 Persons
Preparation and Cook time: 40 min
Fats: 5.8 g
Protein: 3.7 g
|Powder Milk||170 g|
|Whole Egg||1 pc|
|Corn Oil||200 ml|
|Baking Powder||20 g|
1- Preheat the oven.
- Preheat oven to 200 celsius.
2- Mix the ingredients .
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix them with hand mixer
3- Oil the baking try.
- In the baking try apply butter or a little bit of oil, and try to make all the surface from inside oily.
4- Bake the mixture.
- Fold the mixture to the baking try
- Bake it in the oven for 15 – 20 min
5- The Syrup.
- So while the Basbousa is in the baking process, lets make the syrup!
- in a pot Add 1 cup water.
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Let the sugar dissolve for 5 min.
6- Syrup and Basbousa.
- Take out the Basbousa from the oven.
- With a Tablespoon pour a little bit of syrup on the top of the Basbouse.
- Let is cool for 30 min.