a successful recipe from “Rösti Fusion” one of my bards when i used to sell Swiss food in Jeddah events. This dish is always perfect for gathering, is one of the main things in Swiss is to gather on cheese…
Serving: 4 Persons
Preparation and Cook time: 25 min
Fats: 23 g
Protein: 20 g
|Elemental Cheese||250 g|
|Gruyere Cheese||250 g|
|Garlic Clove||1 pc|
|White wine||250 ml|
|Lemon Juice||15 ml|
You can replace white wine with apple juice or add half the amount of both to give it a bit of a sweet taste.
1- Rub the Magic Crockpot.
- Cut the Garlic Cloves in half.
- Rub the Garlic all over the Crockpot.
2- Lets mix the drinks into the Crockpot.
- Heat the Crockpot into medium heat.
- Pour the White wine.
- Pour the Lemon juice.
- Wait till it get to simmer.
3- Double Cheese Double Melt.
- Add both Cheese together.
- Melt it till it gets smooth.
4- Lets make it Thick and Cheesy.
- Mix Cornstarch with water.
- Pour Cornstarch to the Cheese mixture.
- Add Nutmeg for seasoning.
- Stir for a little bit till it gets cheesy texture.