This is the same recipe i use for Tanuki Sunakku a Japanese desserts project. This classic Japanese dessert originally filled with red beans but in Tanuki we use 3 different fillings, Custard, Nutella, and Red Beans.
Serving: 5 pieces
Preparation and Cook time: 1 hr 25 mins
Fats: 10 g
Protein: 8 g
|Baking Powder||10 g|
|Baking Soda||10 g|
|Red Bean||100 g|
1- Mix them
- Mix all the ingredients together
2- Lets use the Taiyaki Pan.
- Heat the Taiyaki pan on medium low heat.
- Grease the pan with fat.
3- Fill the pan.
- Fill 60% of the pan with the mixture.
- Add the Red Bean in the center. ( You can use any filling you want. Nutella, Custard, etc..)
- Cover the Red Bean with the mixture.
4- Start Cooking.
- Close the lid of the pan and turn it to the other side.
- Cook for 2 – 2.5 min each side.
- Open and check if the Taiyaki is golden color.