I Love mushrooms! and creamy soup! so this is always one of my favorites! Most of the soups depends on the stocks, if the stock you are using is delicious or i really recommend using a homemade one since its flavor are very natural.
Serving: 4 persons
Preparation and Cook time: 35 min
Fats: 17 g
Protein: 8 g
|Button mushrooms||200 g|
|Porcini mushrooms||100 g|
|Dried shiitake mushrooms||100 g|
|Butter||1 – 1/2 tbsp|
|Vegetable stock||400 ml|
|Egg yolk||3 pc|
|Heavy cream||200 ml|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
1- Prepare the Mushrooms.
- Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in hot water for about 15 min.
- Finely chop shallots and garlic.
- Clean button and porcini mushroom and cut to slices.
2- Lets cook the mushrooms.
- Drain the soaked shiitake mushroom and keep the soaking liquid.
- in a sauce pan, add butter and saute garlic and shallots.
- Add button and shiitake mushrooms and continue sauteing.
3- Season for the flavor.
- after 4 – 6 min sauteing season it with salt and pepper and grated nutmeg.
4- Lets make it a soup.
- Add vegetable stock and the remaining soaked liquid.
- Bring it to boil.
- turn down the heat and let it simmer for almost 20 min.
5- Lets give it a blend!
- Blend it with hand blender. if you dont have, just use the normal blender.
6- Now its creamy!
- Add heavy cream.
- Add egg yolk.
- Add lemon juice.
7- Topped with Porcini.
- Finely chop chives.
- In a frying pan, add butter.
- Add porcini mushroom and cook.
- Add chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup in a soup bowl.
- Add the cooked porcini mushroom on top of the soup.
- and serve it with bread!