I always say this! i am very confident about my bolognese sauce! and i recently figured that this recipe what makes my lasagna very delicious.
Now with bolognese sauce you can top it with many Italian dish! and it always go perfect with any kind of pasta.
Bolognese has another name in Europe and its called Rague, actually this is the original name of it which came from Italy but when it has been introduced to the US, the name has been changed to Bolognese and now must of the people knows it as bolognese sauce.
Serving: 6 – 8
Preparation and Cook time: 30 min
|Onion fine chopped||90 g (1/2 piece)|
|Carrot small brunoise (fine chopped)||65 g (1/2 piece)|
|Celery small brunoise (fine chopped)||55 g (1 piece)|
|Garlic clove roughly chopped||15 g (4 piece)|
|Grounded beef||850 g|
|Tomato paste||100 g|
|Peeled tomato||400 g|
|Bay Leaves||4 pieces|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
1- Preheat oven.
- Preheat oven to 400f/200c degrees.
2- Sautee the vege.
- In a large pot apply oil.
- Add Carrot, Celery, Onions and Garlic.
- Let it cook for 1 – 2 min.
3- Cook the meat with the vege.
- Add Grounded beef.
- Let it cook for 5 min.
4- While the beef is cooking.
- Mash the peeled tomatoes with your hands in a separate bowl.
- Add tomato paste and mix with beef.
- Add mashed peeled tomato.
- Season with Bay leaves, Dried oregano, Chilly flakes, salt and pepper.
- Keep it in low heat for 5 – 6 min.